Contributors: Airspear, Jae, Sokoro
**EDIT: A few minutes after I released Chapter 9, I noticed a grammar mistake that I'd failed to catch on Page 5 Panel 2. So like a lightning bolt, I changed the adj. "coincident" to the noun "coincidence." But, many manga hosting sites already released the first version containing the incorrect use of "coincidence". Therefore, I highly encourage you to always read our releases on Batoto.net. I updated the chapter personally with the fixed version.**
- We're in dire, dire need of more EXPERIENCED typesetters. Us Squidmen are willing to train, but 98% of you end up disappearing.
- And seriously, J>E translators, where the hell are you guys? I cry every night due to desperation.
- Proofreader position is now open. It is VERY limited. Please refer to the Recruitment tab and take the test.
- Regarding our other releases, they will come. Don't ask for the release date. Just wait or offer us your coercive labor.
- Oh yeah, it's March. Marchin' on with Squidmen power!